We would like to take this time to welcome you to Laurel Pet Hospital. We are a community practice that strives to provide the highest level of veterinary care at a reasonable price. This includes everything from wellness to specialty surgery and critical care therapy. In all facets of care, we wish to give you the best veterinary experience possible for your pet. The four things we try to deliver to each and every one of our clients is compassion, trust, education and quality medicine.
We know that picking a veterinarian is a difficult decision and we understand the importance of that choice. We pledge to earn your trust. Medicine is a collaboration between the doctors, staff, you and your pet.
Laurel Pet Hospital is committed to providing convenient, competitively priced, top quality veterinary care. Our full service family owned small animal care facility has been providing excellence in veterinary surgery and medicine since 1971. The comfort and well being of our patients is always our top priority.
Please feel free to take advantage of all the services we offer here . These services include:
- Wellness care - Services include general care, vaccines, health certificates, spay and neuter and general questions about care.
- General medicine - Our doctors are trained to handle the common and not so common problems that your pets typically affect your pet. The services include dentistry and oral surgery, growth removal, (internal and external), skin disease, ear disease, endocrine disease, kidney disease, trauma, infections, and auto-immune disease. We have appointments 7 days a week.
- Internal medicine - An internal medicine doctor is trained to manage the cases that are more unusual or when multiple disease are occurring simultaneously. The procedures that an internist does include abdominal ultrasound, endoscopy of the the stomach and small intestine, colon, nose, and vagina, feeding tube placement, and bone marrow aspirates.
- Cardiology - A Cardiologist is someone who evaluates the heart. They are able to determine if there is a heart abnormality and determine the best course of therapy. They can prefom echocardiograms, ECG's, take X-rays, etc. If there is a problem with the heart. they are the one to consult
- Surgery - A surgeon is a doctor who is trained in the most difficult surgeries. They include surgeries such as TPLO, TTA, Liver lobe resection, Fixing bone fractures, etc. If there is a surgical problem, this is the person should be able to fix it.
- Specialty Dentistry - A dentist is needed when the teeth would like to be saved such as a crown or other implant. They will also be needed with difficult cases which need major work.
Emergency Care - We are open 8 AM - 10 PM Monday - Thursday. We are open from 8 AM to 8 PM on Friday Saturday, and Sunday and have doctors available to help. You can come in any time during those hours. There are some times that we are open later - please call to see if we are open.
Pharmacy - We strive to provide presciptions at a very low cost to you. If you can find a significant difference between our price and the price you find elsewhere, please let us know.
Grooming - Verona is our groomer and she is available Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for grooming. She is able to provide specialty cuts, medicated baths and baths for your pets.
Boarding - We provide boarding for your pets. Space can sometimes be limited so please schedule ahead of time.
All of us here at Laurel Pet hospital look forward to helping you and your furry family members. If you have and any questions/concerns please feel free to call us anytime 24 hours day/ 7 days a week.